Alice Nine
Вас приветствует администрация форума о группе Alice Nine.
Присоедняйтесь к нам и вы сможете пообщать с единомышленниками, быть в курсе последних новостей и окунуться в творчество группы.
Мы рады всем)
Теперь мы доступны по новому адресу: www.alicenine-forum.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Alice Nine
Вас приветствует администрация форума о группе Alice Nine.
Присоедняйтесь к нам и вы сможете пообщать с единомышленниками, быть в курсе последних новостей и окунуться в творчество группы.
Мы рады всем)
Теперь мы доступны по новому адресу: www.alicenine-forum.com
Alice Nine
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.
Alice Nine
Rambler's Top100

Вы не подключены. Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь

Предыдущая тема Следующая тема Перейти вниз  Сообщение [Страница 1 из 1]

1Pati Pati, Jan 2013, Alice in Wonderwords Empty Pati Pati, Jan 2013, Alice in Wonderwords Ср Фев 20, 2013 12:21 am

Arwen

Arwen
IV
IV
Quote 19: “There is no such thing as one truth, every person has their own truth and their own world.”
Friedrich Nietzsche

Alice Nine’s vocalist, Shou. In this series every month we publish a great quote, meet with him and he writes down his own understanding of it and stories from his life. This month it’s a quote from a philosopher who left us a lot of great words…

Today a lot of lucky and unlucky things happened… and so on. It seems like everyone is in good spirits. It’s already December. Let’s continue to the last Alice in Wonderwords of 2012.

To support our album “9”released In February we had a tour called “Court of “9” #1” in April and “#2” in July as well as having concerts in Asia for the first time. In December we had the “# 3” tour with concerts divided by using the dress code of white clothes and black clothes. On December 31st we had a countdown concert and thus all year round from #1 to # 4 we had tours related to the album “9”.

Since the pace of new releases is fast and we really live in the age of consumerism I think it’s a true luxury that this year we were able to stock up on energy.

The things we want to do. The things we must do. The things we’d like to do for our fans. We were able to properly reaffirm it.

Even though we weren't doing any big public activities people always kept supporting us… for such a precious, treasure-like existence, for myself, for Alice Nine’s 9th anniversary next year I want to flap my wings.

So this month the quote I’m going to discuss belongs to Nietzsche.

“There is no such thing as one truth, every person has their own truth and their own world.”

I tried to introduce this quote and I got the chance to do it through the usual social networks such as Twitter, people shared their opinions, worries and troubles.

The most common theme of discussion was people saying that the right answer for them differs from the right answer for other people and even though they have their own ideals, dreams and the truth that they strive for, they were told that they have to abide to the current state of things according to other people’s and environment’s rules so the gap between their ideals and reality makes them worried. Moreover, since they can understand the reasons behind other people’s opinions and the current state of things, they end up getting even more confused.

Yet, as the quote states, there is more than one truth.

You might think that what you do is for the best but end up hurting someone, or unintentionally do something that benefits someone.

Humans are imperfect, the imperfect humans formed things like communities, and it also happens that different truths collide and contradict each other.

Thus I try not to perceive things as right or wrong, I try to make judgements based on what I want and what would increase the cumulative happiness. In the end a person’s truth is something that would be most convenient for them. There isn't a person in the world whose truth would be something inconvenient for them.

Thus all you can do is live without thinking too deep trying not to be manipulated by your surroundings and asking yourself “Is this really something I want to do?”

If somewhere there was a computer that could teach us “the only right answer”, it’d probably be a different story but since there is no such thing as “the only right answer”, it sounds unbelievable something out of a fairy-tale.

“Every person has their own truth and their own world” So every person’s truth is not perfect. In this world a person can’t live alone, there are also things that you can’t overcome on your own without joining forces with other people.

But since different truths exist, you want to peek into worlds unknown to you and explore each other’s worlds.

Thus I also like to do the same part-time job with people who aren’t singers.
So Happy New Year, everyone!

“There is no such thing as one truth, every person has their own truth and their own world.”

What did you feel?

Notes:

- I am very aware of the fact that this article was too complicated for me but the magazine was a gift brought from Japan so I felt compelled to do my best and translate both articles. Shou's writing is always hard to translate and coupled with Nietzsche... But I think in the end I managed pretty well.
- I wasn't able to find the original quote or rather the English equivalent so it's a loose translation. But I guess it's the idea that counts. Also the word used here was technically "right answer" but sometimes I translated it as "truth" when it seemed to fir better.
- A big thanks to jaeho_x3 who helped me with some parts. Without her I'd still be stuck.
- The last phrase is always use at the end of every article in this series.

Tags: article, shou

2Pati Pati, Jan 2013, Alice in Wonderwords Empty Re: Pati Pati, Jan 2013, Alice in Wonderwords Ср Фев 20, 2013 12:26 am

Arwen

Arwen
IV
IV
интервью получилось довольно за мудреным.Вообще цитировать Ницще и раскрывать смысл его фраз довольно сложно...Шо с этой задачей неплохо справился...

Предыдущая тема Следующая тема Вернуться к началу  Сообщение [Страница 1 из 1]

Права доступа к этому форуму: